 Announcements / 1914
1913  |  1915
Subject:
MISBI Lego Price Guide available NOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:27:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi Folks

Announcing www.misbi.com the web's first fully searchable archive of
historical prices achieved by MISB and MIB Lego sets on Ebay.

Not only can you check previous prices in US Dollars, Euros and Pounds
Sterling, but you can also see minimum, average and maximum prices at a
glance.

The website allows searches for any individual set by Set Number or by Part
Name, Theme or Sub Theme.

If you need to research price data for several sets, download the latest
copy of the "MISBI Market Report".  This contains details of all sets sold
in the month, ordered by Set Number and also by Set Theme.  There are also
reports on items of special interest, advertisements from fellow Lego
community members and League Tables of top sellers etc.

LMKWYT
Cheers
Steve