 General / 40632
Re: MISBI Lego Price Guide available NOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:15:22 GMT

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
What a nifty resource!  This is why I love the Lugnet community. They're
always coming up with amazing new things.  How does it gather the data? • I'm
hoping you're not manually entering all the Lego auctions into your • database.

Adrian
--

Thankfully, I am able to harvest the data automatically (don't ask!), but
there still remains an unhealthy amount of  manual work in order to allocate

Cheers
Steve