 General / 40674
Re: MISBI Lego Price Guide available NOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:07:09 GMT

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message

I noticed the "premium content" bit in the Legal notice-- what's slated • for
premium content?

"Premium content" will be developed as the site (and depth of data) evolves.
I have plans to introduce a collection valuation tool where the user can
simply enter a list of set numbers with quantities and perform a one-click
valuation summary report  for insurance or portfolio monitoring purposes.
Announcements of premium content features will be via the MISBI Mailing
List, so don't forget to add your name if you'd like to be kept informed.