 General / 40633
Re: MISBI Lego Price Guide available NOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:30:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Scott writes:
Hi Folks

Announcing www.misbi.com the web's first fully searchable archive of
historical prices achieved by MISB and MIB Lego sets on Ebay.

LMKWYT

I was one of the lucky few who got a preview of this, and who gave a little
prerelease feedback. I was blown away! This is incredibly nifty! It's just
the thing for doing "what if" analysis, whether you are a buyer or a seller
or both.

In fact, by making the market more transparent it may cut down on some of
the excessive pricing we've seen in the past, which is a good thing for the
community.

Highly recommended.

Thanks, Steve for making this incredibly valuable resource available. I'll
be subscribing to the monthly summary reports, I am sure.