 Animation / 135
Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:46:50 GMT

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all!

I just finished filming this little project.  It was fun to do, as I've
always wanted to do animation... I am pleased with the result and look
forward to working more with the Lego Studios system.

...Oh that was great! The music was cool too... subdued, but apropos. And the
smoke effect was excellent... Love it!
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com