 Animation / 134
133  |  135
Subject:
Stop animation tips and software (was: Question about "2001: A LEGO Odyssey")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:21:21 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Michael Clark writes:
http://www.animateclay.com/capture.htm

A freeware stopmotion program with Onionskin for PC. There is also a Mac Beta

http://www.stopmotionpro.com/

A commercial stop motion program.

Thanks so much for these URL's! The first one has a link to
http://www.framethief.com, which in turn has a great links page about stop
animation tips and available software (both free and commercial).

Both Adobe Premiere and Ulead Media Studio Pro can capture a single frame at
a time. They won't let you capture single frames over firewire, But you can
get it over analogue lines. Such as a Dazzle or a higher end card.

Silly, isn't it? I can only hope DV is added in the future...

-- Marc