 Animation / 138
Re: Stop animation tips and software (was: Question about "2001: A LEGO Odyssey")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 01:58:29 GMT

Both Adobe Premiere and Ulead Media Studio Pro can capture a single frame at
a time. They won't let you capture single frames over firewire, But you can
get it over analogue lines. Such as a Dazzle or a higher end card.

Silly, isn't it? I can only hope DV is added in the future...

Ulead has Firewire support, But Premiere for PC didn't have Firewire support
until the latest version.

I couldn't live acquire over firewire with my camera but that might have
been a camera issue. The camera had "issues".

This link might be helpful.
http://www.youranimationlink.com/stopmotion/stopmotion.html