 Animation / 115
114  |  116
Subject:
Question about "2001: A LEGO Odyssey"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:03:02 GMT

Hey Mark,

First off let me say: wow. That was awesome. You did an excellent job with
the movie, and the cinematography was superb.

So my question is, you used iMovie and Finalcut Pro, so how did you actually
do the stop motion? Did you just take digital stills using the camera and
import them, or do those Mac programs actually have a stop motion feature?
Just curious.

Again, great work.

Payton