 Animation / 114
Re: First movie: "Some Assembly Required"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:31:39 GMT

Can't edit posts eh? Oh well.

I got it below 300k. It is a little blurry, but not bad enough. I cut the
bitstream back alot.

My encoder defaults a 910k for the bitstream. I think at 500 to 600k it
should get a real small size with out blurring badly.