 Animation / 112
Re: First movie: "Some Assembly Required"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:34:52 GMT

I'd like to present my husband Bob's premiere into the world of filmmaking:
"Some Assembly Required", a 20-second short film which illustrates what • happens
when that which we think is long gone, is acted upon by an irresistible • force.
(Cross-posted to .castle since this seems to be many people's
military recruitment strategy...)

  Cross-posting is good, otherwise I might never have seen it. :)

We're very proud of this!  Bob did the building, picture-taking, graphics
editing, and compiling, while I found and installed software, kept track of • all
the files, and organized the music.  Pictures were taken with a Fuji • FinePix
2400 at 640x480 and scaled down by half; it's 5 megs and in AVI format. • I'll
upload a smaller version if I can manage to make one that's actually decent • to
look at.

  It's wonderful!!! I love it! Being a necromancer at heart, this
certainly gets the old bones rattling here.. I've been tempted
to do something similar, but you beat me to it! I'm afraid you
did a much better job than I would have.. hehe :)

  Anyway, what I'm trying to say is... it's fantastic!!

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises