 Animation / 110
First movie: "Some Assembly Required"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:15:20 GMT

I'd like to present my husband Bob's premiere into the world of filmmaking:
"Some Assembly Required", a 20-second short film which illustrates what happens
when that which we think is long gone, is acted upon by an irresistible force.
(Cross-posted to .castle since this seems to be many people's
military recruitment strategy...)

We're very proud of this!  Bob did the building, picture-taking, graphics
editing, and compiling, while I found and installed software, kept track of all
the files, and organized the music.  Pictures were taken with a Fuji FinePix
2400 at 640x480 and scaled down by half; it's 5 megs and in AVI format.  I'll
upload a smaller version if I can manage to make one that's actually decent to
look at.

Comments appreciated!

Cheers, Heather
--