 Animation / 133
Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:07:59 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Thomas Main writes:
I agree that more saving/export options are needed.  This is my wishlist, in
priority order, for improvements to the LEGO Studios:

Higher resolution saving of films/diiferent format exports
Ability to choose 640x480 resolution at least for stop motion animations
Editing capability for recorded sounds (splitting of sounds/truncating of • sound
I've recorded)

Everyone who wants options added to the Lego Studio software should do what I
did.  I wrote the tech support email with a list and I called the following
number and talked with a really nice lady about the set. 1-800-838-9647

Ed