 Animation / 122
Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 04:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Joel Kuester writes:
Hi all!

I just finished filming this little project.  It was fun to do, as I've
always wanted to do animation... I am pleased with the result and look
forward to working more with the Lego Studios system.

as always, PLMKWYT!
I will gladly take any questions or comments (negative or positive)

One huge positive: That rocks. I LOVED it when she blew the smoke out of the
gunbarrel. Cotton wool?

One small negative comment: set your FUT!

FUT lugnet.publish.cinema?