 Animation / 136
Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:03:41 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Stephen F. Roberts writes:

...Oh that was great! The music was cool too... subdued, but apropos. And the
smoke effect was excellent... Love it!

thanks... I'm glad you liked the music!
I forgot to mention that it was written by a band that some of my space
minifigs got together and formed.  They put a webpage together, and since I
forgot to give them credit, I should give you the link here:

http://members.tripod.com/minispy/order/index.html

they don't have any music samples up yet, but the minifig Desmond assured me
they will try to get some up soon.

cheers!
Joel K