 Animation / 125
Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:30:51 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Joel Kuester writes:
Hi all!

I just finished filming this little project.  It was fun to do, as I've
always wanted to do animation... I am pleased with the result and look
forward to working more with the Lego Studios system.

as always, PLMKWYT!
I will gladly take any questions or comments (negative or positive)

cheers!
Joel Kuester

That was great!

I'm glad that one doesn't need to normally go through that much effort to
get a room..!

The only thing that I found odd, was that the sound was a bit low.. I had to
turn the speakers up all the way to get decent sound. might just be my
system, though.

A studio question for you (or anyone with Lego Studio) - how does it do on
single still shots? I thought, at first, that it was a digital camera, but I
read the box more closely and saw it's really just a webcam. What's the max
resolution that it will do, and how good is it at taking pictures from
several feet away rather than up close? Do you have any examples of single
still shots? I'm trying to justify whether or not I want to save up to get
one or put the money towards an actual digital camera. I'm sure a 'real'
digital camera will be better, but I wonder if this will do what need or not...

opinions?

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm