 Animation / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 03:26:06 GMT

Hi all!

I just finished filming this little project.  It was fun to do, as I've
always wanted to do animation... I am pleased with the result and look
forward to working more with the Lego Studios system.

as always, PLMKWYT!
I will gladly take any questions or comments (negative or positive)

cheers!
Joel Kuester