 Animation / 126
Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:56:01 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Joel Kuester writes:
Hi all!

I just finished filming this little project.  It was fun to do, as I've
always wanted to do animation... I am pleased with the result and look
forward to working more with the Lego Studios system.

as always, PLMKWYT!
I will gladly take any questions or comments (negative or positive)

cheers!
Joel Kuester

As Eric Cartman would say:  Kicka**!

What an awesome little movie!  I personally liked the way the small shuttle
docked with the big ship.  Do you have pics of the set to show what you used?

Well done!  I want to see more!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.