 Animation / 120
  MOC commercial for a space travel agency

Hi all! I just finished filming this little project. It was fun to do, as I've always wanted to do animation... I am pleased with the result and look forward to working more with the Lego Studios system. (URL) always, PLMKWYT! I will gladly take any (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G826vI.2vq@lugnet.com... (...) Cool! :-) Though, I don't quite understand why she had to do all that to get to a stateroom on a cruise spaceship. -Tim (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) One huge positive: That rocks. I LOVED it when she blew the smoke out of the gunbarrel. Cotton wool? One small negative comment: set your FUT! FUT lugnet.publish.cinema? (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) DUDE!!! That is SO cool! I love the docking bus thingy... and the transmogrifyer gizmo, and the bubble head robot, and the stuff and the things,, and and DUDE! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) HAHAHA HHHAAAAHAHAHHAA HA HA......OH OH THTHTHT THAT WAS TOOOOO GOOD...OH IM GOING TO DIE.....HAHAHAHA HA HA HAHAHHHAA HA....... (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) That was great! I'm glad that one doesn't need to normally go through that much effort to get a room..! The only thing that I found odd, was that the sound was a bit low.. I had to turn the speakers up all the way to get decent sound. might (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) As Eric Cartman would say: Kicka**! What an awesome little movie! I personally liked the way the small shuttle docked with the big ship. Do you have pics of the set to show what you used? Well done! I want to see more! ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

Ahhhh, Cooool! Now I want to make an animation!! I love the whole thing! The robot is durn cool! --Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) Hi and thanks, actually I haven't gotten the webpage together yet for the cruise ship itself, but it will be explained there that there are "theme cruises" and one of them is "Intergalactic Espionage". There isn't all that much to do as you (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) hi, Thanks... yeppers, that is cotton. I found it to be an indispensable aid in the whole thing. The smoke from the bubblehead robot, the "air" escaping the airlock, and the gun are all simple cottonballs that I stretched apart. sorry about (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) haha! thanks... that's funny to me because that's exactly the reaction I have to your stuff :) I know there's a bit of Spaceman Spiff in me, too. cheers! Joel (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) thanks! snip (...) that's interesting... did anyone else have this problem??? I had the sound set about 60% of max... it shouldn't have been as low as you experienced. I only had to turn it up a little to get it loud enough to hear down the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) thanks, as for how it was made... let's just say I have my secrets. Okay... actually my main secret is a couple of black bed sheets pinned to the wall. Upon that I took masking tape and ripped it up into half inch circles and taped them to the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G83n8y.Ixq@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) What is "FUT"? Iain (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) "Follow Up To." Like if I post this to lugnet.starwars and lugnet.space, and I set the FUT to lugnet.space, when someone replies the post only goes to lugnet.space -- Genekinesis Technologies (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) I thought the sound was very clear and it was loud enough without adjustment for me. (...) not... (...) I agree that more saving/export options are needed. This is my wishlist, in priority order, for improvements to the LEGO Studios: Higher (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) Fear, Uncertainty, and Tribulation? I doubt it. Steve (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) sound (...) Everyone who wants options added to the Lego Studio software should do what I did. I wrote the tech support email with a list and I called the following number and talked with a really nice lady about the set. 1-800-838-9647 Ed (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) smoke effect was excellent... Love it! --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks < INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE > (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) thanks... I'm glad you liked the music! I forgot to mention that it was written by a band that some of my space minifigs got together and formed. They put a webpage together, and since I forgot to give them credit, I should give you the link (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Trevor Pruden writes: (snip) (...) I have just added some pics of the set-up, like the stands and stuff, and also some preview images of the newest BCS shipyards production, The Benevolent Grace II. The front section is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space)

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G87E1p.GMn@lugnet.com... (...) month... (...) Holey wow. WOW. That is absolutely MASSIVE! The... it... It's so BIG!!!!!! I love the shot "corridor". It truly amplifies the scale of this! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)