 Administrative / Terms of Use / 88
Re: Group Charters (was:Re: Fabuland Auction Update 4)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 01:53:47 GMT

I understand both Todd and Peter's thoughts, and agree with both... How
about creating lugnet.market.loc.xyz groups if a sufficient number of people
from that area are interested in a more targeted group. These groups would
welcome all market posts related to the appropriate areas. As part of the
charter, it would specify that the ONLY market posts posted there would be
for auctions, sales, etc. where the goods are located in that area. It might
also be reasonable to create lugnet.market.org.xyz groups if a particular
organization expected enough organization related market traffic to justify
a separate group.

Frank