 Administrative / Terms of Use / 101
Re: Group Charters (was:Re: Fabuland Auction Update 4)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 09:07:02 GMT

It's always wrong to go back on an agreement.  I didn't say that the rule
(i.e., the agreement per se) was wrong, I said that the community might be
better served by a more lenient T&C w.r.t. auctions in loc groups. • Whether
that's the case or not is certainly the subject of some debate.

Indeed. But the problem with devolving any sort of power to only a limited
number of groups is that other groups may also want it - or assume they
already have it.

Scott A