 Administrative / Suggestions / 1166
Re: leaving LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:40:40 GMT

On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 12:37:58AM +0000, Ross Crawford wrote:
That brings up another point. My personal pages are stored using a
version control system. If I remove one of my pages, is the version
history (for that page) lost? Or is it just marked empty in the
history?

I mean if I went and manually deleted all my pages, would there still
be access to the previous version without resorting to backup (if
there is one)?

AFAIK, yes.  When you just set the page to a blank, it IS just another
version.  The older version would be availalbe for everyone to see with
some arcane syntax.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com