 Administrative / Suggestions / 1156
Re: leaving LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:43:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Cary Clark wrote:
Hi:

I easily found a link to join LUGNET, but did not stumble across one to leave
LUGNET. For instance, a link to 'Leave Group' is on the front page of all joined
Yahoo groups.

I recommend exposing a link that allows:
- removing oneself from the LUGNET membership
- deleting one's member page, e.g. http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=XXX
- removing all data from one's LUGNET membership pages, e.g.
http://www.lugnet.com/~XXX

I think all of the above are great suggestions.

Although it may seem like a little much, it would be great if there was also a
way to cancel all of one's own posts en masse.

I stongly object to this idea.

-Orion