 Administrative / General / 9980 (-20)
  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) If someone can come up with a gentler and milder way of saying this, please let me know. I'm all ears. But it needed to be said, and that someone bucked against my saying it illustrates quite clearly my point that LUGNET has a serious (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET Awards? (was: My top 10)

Do you have any idea what you've just prompted? Of course this may have already come up a long, long time ago, but I may as well state it, had it not been stated before. What am I talking about? LUGNET Awards... LUGNET has become a big name in Lego, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:Gpn86A.JAB@lugnet.com... (...) server (...) lately) (...) whack (...) I have definitely noticed all of Dan's hard behind the scenes work on LUGNET (and on LDraw). Hats off to Dan! Its reassuring (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) Not everyone reads the .admin groups. (...) We're going to allow Dan Boger (who has quite a bit of access on the server and who, as some have noticed, has been doing a lot behind the scenes lately) to help out with these sorts of things more (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Charter Links (was Re: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) well, I'm open to suggestions - though I think the message authentication part is more important... especially after the first time you post. These links are more to allow you to look up a charter when you need it, than to force you to read it (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Charter Links (was Re: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) Yep, it's there, and it's good to have a convenient way to get to charters. But I notice that (at least in Pine) the charter links are more than a screenful of text below the front of the message. If all I did was reply with my "x" in the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) I check in every day, at least twice per day. Even when I had no net access during my recent move, I checked in via public library. Additionally, I receive all admin posts via e-mail which I read continuously as I work at home. I'm not sure (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Pics: 0-6-0 Steam Engine

(...) XFUT admin.general... (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Need to get password emailed

(...) That was fast....Thanks a lot. Michael (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Very cool, thanks! --Bill. (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ... (...) Unfortunately, we can't tell if you're listening... hmm, maybe a little ear icon could show when the admin is online :-) :-) Seriously, several people have chimed in to this and other threads, with worries (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) as promised, it's now in place. When you get the email confirmation, you should get links to all the charters of the groups you're posting to. :) Dan (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Need to get password emailed

(...) sure, done. Dan (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Need to get password emailed

Hi, I don't know who to send email to but I thought this would be an appropriate group. I haven't used my password for quite some time and I have no idea what it is. Could I get my password emailed to me somehow? Thanks, Michael Member #82 (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) I have allowed myself to be misunderstood/deviated. As I said before, I am not sure anything needs to be done on this issue. If people really want to find a charter for any group I expect they will find it. I am just not aware of a flood of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

I can only fully agree with your posting ... and have a question. (...) <mea culpa> This is exactly what I do. </mea culpa> My newsreader (Outlook Express for Mac) doesn't seem to offer a way to see the group charter. I know this is a weak excuse, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) I jumped into this from a posting in off-topic.debate, and didn't follow discussion here until then. Given Suzanne's recent posting, we will probably see changes within hours, which is a good thing ... Greetings Horst (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:GpJtCD.A7w@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I don't expect a direct reply to each of my remarks. I do hope that issues will be resolved promptly though. That's the standard that has been set in the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) I hope you don't assume that Todd (or anyone else) is 'absent' from these forums when he doesn't respond loudly, swiftly and/or directly to each of your remarks. I, for one, have been here every day - listening to your comments. (...) Then it (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) Dunno. I hope so. I was encouraged by his postings. I'm very very glad to see him saying things even when they're things I may not agree with (the LD thing) (...) Yes, I think so. People should start posting very VERY gentle reminders (with a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact