 Administrative / General / 9977
Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:
[...]
I find it surprising (and saddening) that people continue to abuse the
.announce group for their MOCs after Todd's post.

Not everyone reads the .admin groups.

I hope its properly enforced.  Until then, I'll be politely reminding the
people who post there.

We're going to allow Dan Boger (who has quite a bit of access on the server
and who, as some have noticed, has been doing a lot behind the scenes lately)
to help out with these sorts of things more and as he sees fit.  He can whack
people upside the head if they get out of line.

Creation of lugnet.announce.moc will be commencing shortly...

--Todd