 Administrative / General / 9962
Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 03:21:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:

As long as Todd is absentee from LUGNET

I hope you don't assume that Todd (or anyone else) is 'absent' from these
forums when he doesn't respond loudly, swiftly and/or directly to each of
your remarks.

I, for one, have been here every day - listening to your comments.

I would imagine we won't be getting a new newsgroup.

Then it may surprise you to hear that edits to charters and a new group are
already on the way.

Wait another 18-or-so hours, and you can put it to use.

-Suz

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin