 Administrative / General / 10017
Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 04:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, James Trobaugh wrote:

I figured as much, it's just with less traffic in the .announce group
the top ten list becomes stale quickly.

perhaps we should reduce the bonus the .announce msgs get to their
score? that way, "good" posts from other groups will be more likely to
get to the spotlight - it's not meant to just show the recent
announcements...

Dan