 Administrative / General / 9915
Re: lugnet.announce is not for MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:14:19 GMT

"Ben Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GpDuBw.50H@lugnet.com...

(snipped newsgroup comments, see what Larry just wrote)

I apologize to everyone for personally misusing the announce newsgroup.  I
am new here and did not really know better.  Hopefully, a new newsgroup • can
be created.

Hey, that's ok.  We don't expect new people to be up to snuff on all the
norms around here.  We do expect em to catch on after being gently prodded
though ;-)

No harm done.

-Tim