 Administrative / General / 7693
Re: the best laid plans of mice and men
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:07:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:

For the record, I am neither "bent out of shape" or "crying".... but just
bemused.

Interesting that you're bemused enough to complain about how oppressed you are,
but not enough to do something to change the situation.

Interesting also that you chose to respond only to the inflammatory parts of my
post, rather than the real content and point, or even the amiable haggis jokes.

eric