 Administrative / General / 7703
Re: straying off-topic & marmites (was: Re: the best laid plans of mice and men)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:36:02 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:
My main point was merely that his reaction was fairly typical of any time he
gets called for posting off-topic, or to the wrong group:  he immediately
starts ridiculing the complaint, or the system itself,.....

Is there any possibility that the complaint, or the system itself are
somehow ridiculous at least a bit (especially when stretched)?

Selçuk