 Administrative / General / 7684
Re: the best laid plans of mice and men
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:39:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Scott Arthur writes:

<snip>

Now I am disappointed. I have no hate in me for anyone or anything, although • I
do have a particular dislike for marmite. :-)

Marmite!?! What does marmite mean?

It the Australian nationl dish:
http://www.accomodata.co.uk/marmite.htm

Hey Todd,

Is there some server-side way of doing a pop-up or other warning message
before a post is confirmed?  Like, say...

      "Please double-check that your post is on-topic for lugnet.lego.direct,
        and not about marmite or some other nonsense?"

James
(who doesn't believe in subtlety today)