 Administrative / General / 7683
Re: Minor tweak
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 18:10:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Chapple writes:
I agree the red "Posting Message" is a good thing, and the preview,
etc. setup is very good.  I don't even want to think about going
back to a regular newsgroup format - I don't even have newsgroups
installed on my PC anymore.  Kudos on your great work here Todd!

I would suggest though that the "spam myself" checkbox (e-mail me
a copy of this message) be defaulted to off however.  Is that set
by you within LUGNet, or is there a personalization setting I'm
not aware of?

I am sure Todd will correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the "spam
myself" checkbox gets set depending on what you set on posting setup and got
placed in your cookie.  I did not check this box durring setup and it is not
checked when I make a post.

If you want to try it just fill out the posting setup form again.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/