 Administrative / General / 7694
Re: Special deals at FAO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Kingsley writes:
I think Todd probably needs to add a catagory for over 100%.  I don't know
if Todd's process chocked when it saw the FAO prices or what.

LOL!!!  Yeah, it saw that everything was overpriced by 30% and it wicked
choked!  :)

No, actually the FAOS webserver is acting squiffy lately.  If you hit the
reload button a few times, it seems to display the page about 1 out of 5
times.  Same thing happens if you (at least when I tried it last night)
go in from the root of fao.com and search for LEGO and click up one of the
sets that's giving trouble (like 6575, for instance).  So it's not a problem
related to linking...they just have some stack overflow bug in their server-
side Java application, it seems from the error message.

--Todd