 Administrative / General / 6209
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 07:44:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
Lego is posting here to make money out
of us, and lets not forget it. • <snip>
If I was cynical (I'm not
today), I could argue that his posts are nothing more than marketing at
minimal cost.

Sure, TLC is making money out of this. But let's face it, we (as avid fans)
are totally thrilled about this. We spend a lot of money on lego, and we do it
because we love lego. The bulk offering and any other things that Brad may
introduce in the future are excellent news for us. Who cares if TLC is making
money from this? They're also making a lot of people happy. We want Brad and
LEGO Direct to continue this-- you know it, Scott, just as well as I do.

So why not do anything in our power to help?

Just offering a few cents. Normally I'd spend them on lego.
-Shiri