 Administrative / General / 6173
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:55:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:

It was not a serious suggestion - and it should not be read as such :-)

I figured as much :)

Whilst I agree with Todd, generally, on how the rating system is working in
that thread- I also acknowledge that there may be many who do feel
differently about lowly ranked posts.

I find curios the fact that Todd appears to be asking members to rate posts
for the benefit of BJ - and not for the LUGNET readership.

Yup - for that group only though. Rating posts in lugnet.lego.direct as how
useful they will be to LEGO Direct reaps the most benefit for the LUGNET
readership if that means that LD can focus on the best suggestions and thoughts
in that group.

Rating lugnet.lego.direct posts on how good an idea they are in general (eg
bring back pirates) does not give the most benefit to the LUGNET readership.

Richard