 Administrative / General / 5949
Re: Skip Filter borked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:56:37 GMT

For this string:

-.loc. +.loc.us +.loc.ca +.loc.uk

from within NS I get:

NEWSGROUPFILTER=-.loc.+%2B.loc.us+%2B.loc.ca.+%2B.loc.uk

OK, looks correct.

However, the water is muddy because I have both IE and NS running at the
same time (my mem just got boosted to 320M so I can do that, and an ORACLE
instance safely)

NS sets it back to what I last set it (with IE) instead of taking the new
one.

You have two differently branded browsers running which share the same cookie
jar?  (Or am I misunderstanding?)  I always thought that MSIE and NN had
totally separate cookies and couldn't interfere with each other.

--Todd