 Administrative / General / 5950
Re: ratings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:00:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
[...]
Todd, is there an easy and reliable way to pull down message ratings?

Not yet, no, but planned for.

I can parse the HTML, but that's not particularly elegant.

Yikes, and bandwidth and CPU intensive.  The only scripts on the lugnet.com
server which are intended to be called from other scripts are...

   /news/avid.cgi
   /news/rate.cgi

...those have APIs (others don't).

--Todd