 Administrative / General / 5955
Re: APIs for avid.cgi and rate.cgi (was: Re: ratings?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:33:22 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Somewhat so, but not ultra-formally...  Here's the first one...
  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=5304
  http://www.lugnet.com/news/raw.cgi?lugnet.admin.general:5304

Thanks!

I'm digging for the second one.  (I might not've posted it yet...but in the
absense of that it's safe enough for the time being to look at the HTML form
and emulate what it does, using HTTP POST and setting your cookie.)

Good, 'cause that's what I'm doing. *grin*