 Administrative / General / 5921
5920  |  5922
Subject:
Skip Filter borked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:53:55 GMT

I went here

http://www.lugnet.com/news/filter/

and wanted to change my filter from

+lugnet

-.loc. +.loc.us +.loc.uk +.loc.ca

which seems a reasonable and legitimate setting.

I have acceptance of cookies enabled.

Pressing the submit button puts the entry box to
+lugnet

with no groups in the list of groups to be skipped

Is this code not working, is there something syntactically wrong with my
string, is there something up with my browser, perhaps?

As a check I fed it
-.market. +.shopping

which is one of the sample strings on the page. Same result.

++Lar