 Administrative / General / 5938
Re: Skip Filter borked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:42:25 GMT

<snip skip filter whinging>
BTW, this post showed as purple/read by me when I pressed refresh on the
admin general page... before I read it!

Had you previously walked off the end of the group by clicking the link in the
light blue band at the top?  If so, it's correct behavior for your browser to
show that URL to you in purple/read.  (Not very smart behavior on the part of
the server, of course, to show you that link ITFP.)

I am starting to get suspicious of my browser (NS 4.7)...
OK ran an IE test and now I REALLY am, skip filters work fine in IE 5.

What cookie did NS 4.7 say was being sent to it?

--Todd