 Administrative / General / 5937
Re: Skip Filter borked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:40:24 GMT

[...]
Is this code not working, is there something syntactically wrong with my
string, is there something up with my browser, perhaps?

As a check I fed it
-.market. +.shopping

which is one of the sample strings on the page. Same result.

What cookie text does your browser say is being sent to it?  (It should
show you in a confirmation dialog if you have the confirm-cookies option
enabled.)

--Todd