 Administrative / General / 5920
Re: 6090 Royal Knight's Castle (3-day eBay auction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:54:26 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.technic, Thomas Main writes: • <snip>

Perhaps you meant to post this to lugnet.market.auction?

Yes, I did...I quickly posted three auctions this morning.  Through
carelessness, I accidently posted two of them to lugnet.marketplace.shopping
and one to lugnet.technic.  I have cancelled all three posts.  I do not
understand how one of the announcements wound up in lugnet.technic...it is not
a group I read (I had to subscribe to it just to cancel my message) and it is
nowhere near the marketplace groups on the web page...either I was totally
asleep at the wheel or ???  I'm puzzled by it.  Anyway, i want to reiterate
that my postings this morning were completely accidental...I did not mean to
break the TOS purposefully...they were the products of my carelessness and lack
of coordination.  I apologize.

You might have even meant lugnet.castle, but that'd also be wrong-- I'm
pretty darn sure the only place auction announcements belong on LUGNET is
lugnet.market.auction

DaveE

FUT lugnet.admin.general