 Administrative / General / 526
Re: lugnet.* discussion groups by mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:11:14 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Agreed, it's not perfect, but IMO, it would be unethical (and therefore it
is simply not an option) to ever publish messages here from anyone who has
not gone through the news posting setup and explicitly said they understand
all the legal rigamarole -- publishing of their name, their content, etc.

After thinking for a bit, I think I would feel okay about this if you could
conspire with the list owner to explain all of this in the info-message for
the list. I just don't want people to be surprised by it.