 Administrative / General / 488
Re: Pre-downloaded images/cache
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:40:52 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Waitasecond -- lemme see if I understand what you're saying -- you mean that
in addition to the Browse button being broken (meaning the dialog box
launched by it doesn't work?), there is not a 30-character input box to the
left of the Browse button to type the filename manually into?  Hmm.  If
that's the case, I'll need to make the pathname entry more explicit.

Oh, no sorry. I couldn't type the path manually into the dialog box -- I
_could_ type it manually into the input box, but when I did so, pressing the
"Confirm" button did nothing.