 Administrative / General / 3016
Re: RTL posting stats (was Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 19:37:32 GMT

More RTL stats at
<URL:http://www.mattdm.org/mindstorms/rtlpostsmoredata.gif>.

The different categories are counts of posts containing relevant keywords.
(Sales & Auctions = "sale|auction", Mindstorms = "mindstorms", etc.) I plan
do redo this with the addition of looking for "FS" and "FA" in the subject.