 General / 8410
Re: RTL posting stats (was Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 07:40:16 GMT

Matthew Miller:

More RTL stats at
<URL:http://www.mattdm.org/mindstorms/rtlpostsmoredata.gif>.

Thanks.

It looks like the ration of "commercial" posts is increasing
steadily.

Could you also plot the different categories as percentages
of the total? (I can do it myself if you publish the raw
numbers ;-)

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --