 General / 8260
Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:10:18 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

This being the eve of the anniversary, I'd be interested in hearing
people's thoughts on how things have turned out so far, and whether things
have lived up to or failed to meet people's expectations -- particularly
with respect to the hopes expressed in the announcement (attached below).

I think LUGNET is one of the best sites on the web! The site
concentrates on a specific topic, is easy to navigate, and it contains
lots and lots of information and links to relevant places. The
three-gates-access is excelent, everybody can participate in the way
he/she likes best. Good Job.

By the way, could the mail gate way set the reply-to field to point to
the discussion group and the original writer? It's kind of annoys me
that I have to write the address to the group myself.

Jacob

--
/* Our e-mail addresses have changed.  anne.jacob@get2net is only for
messages which are ment for both of us. Anne's mail should be sent to