 General / 8250
Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:54:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
This being the eve of the anniversary, I'd be interested in hearing
people's thoughts on how things have turned out so far, and whether things
have lived up to or failed to meet people's expectations -- particularly
with respect to the hopes expressed in the announcement (attached below).

LUGnet is a great community, and I've throughly enjoyed spending time here.
It's been really neat watching it grow, and evolve.

Thanks, Todd & Suzanne!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/