 General / 8348
Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 23:24:45 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:

It has exceeded my wildest expectations.  The amount of time and effort that
you have expended to make LUGNET news as user friendly, organized, informative,
malable and easy to use should win you a Noble Prize for site design.

Heck, I'll go farther. I will nominate Todd for the Nobel Prize, he's
obviously increased world piece (count). (what, it's for world PEACE??
never mind)

My only regret is that appearances by Suz are extremely rare.

Ditto. But she's doing Heavy Research so that's an OK tradeoff.