 Administrative / General / 3015
3014  |  3016
Subject:
The old L-CAD mailing list (Was: Clipping / CCW / CW / INVERT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:23:49 GMT

Rui Martins wrote:
First, let me apologise, if you get this message twice.
It seams that the old e-Mail address (L-CAD@LISTSERV.UH.EDU)
does not work completelly. Because I got the message back, but couldn't
see it in www.lugnet.com/cad/dev
note: i am subscribed in the old server, by e-mail.

I got this message via L-CAD, as did probably quite a few others.  Obviously,
the majordomo list is still active, though it has been superceded with the
lugnet.cad.dev newsgroup.

Shouldn't this mailing list now be shut down?  Is physical access to modify
this mailing list still difficult?  Who at the University of Houston CSIS
department can shut it down for us?

Cheers,
- jsproat

If there isn't anything wrong with me,
  then maybe there's something wrong with the universe.
   - Dr. Beverly Crusher