 Administrative / General / 2363
Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 00:50:37 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Again, I think some sort of community judicial system (and whatever that
means is *wide* open to discussion) will go a long way toward helping this
community stay strong and survive the coming growth curve of the next five
years.

As I said in person... find some thing that would be relatively easy to
let a committee decide (NOT The ID number thing, boy what a can of worms
that was) and start it... it doesn't have to be an important thing. But
doing it relatively soon, even with manual procedures, will build the
experience(from your perspective) expertise (from the committee's
perspective) and buy in (from the community perspective) necessary to
make bigger harder decisions committee-solvable later on.

lugnet.